Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want, you're so fucking special

What do you get your kicks out of? Are you one of them? Are you one of those people that gets their kicks out of holding bunnies in that special way? Or you could be one of those people who loves to catalogue photographs of telephone poles. Whatever it is then you should always know you are special. In one way or another you are special. Keep telling yourself that. Look in the mirror and scream at yourself. Allow that tick to kick in you can always tell the neighbors that the bunnies you were holding told you to do it :).

Everybody gets a kick out of different things and it is more often than not not something you have any control over. I mean, you don'd have any control of your turn on's and turn offs do you? It's a hard wired thing so if you find yourself attracted to photographs of barnacles stuck to the side of boats then you go knock yourself out. You know where the harbor is. Break and leg or a winkle (pun intended)

Now we get on to the inspiring thought that has forced me like some sort of petulant child to write this evenings blog. Inspired by the rises and falls of the last couple of weeks. Taking in the beautiful and radiant sunlight bursting through the curtains of life and the hail storm of turmoil and  confusion and very close to giving in to old habits.......

Who am I and what do I want? What makes me happy? What do I want?

The thing in this life that gives me a kick pretty much more than anything else is helping people. If I can do something to make somebody else's life a better place to be then I will almost certainly do it. In very resent times I have lent my prized guitar to my local and favorite guitar shop just so that they had one better display than the other shops :). There is a feeling I keep having to do with this guitar. There is part of me that feels that it is part of my duty of owning it that if there is someone who loves guitars and they would like to then I should let them see Eleanor. There are after all only two or three of them in the country and according to someone from Gibson UK there is a string chance that only 25 were ever made. It's like Chris Evans and his Ferraris. He has openly said that if someone goes ot his house he almost sees it as part of his duty of ownership that he lets people see them. For me my guitars are the same because I do, and this is blowing my own trumpet, have a really beautiful collection of guitars. Anyway, I digress. I feel we all have a duty in life to help make other peoples lives better places to be. After all, if you are doing it for others then it will without doubt come back to you.

Be good to yourself and love people

Fx

No comments:

Post a Comment