Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Stewie created it and it runs on uranium!!!!

It's one of those things I'm sure we all think about......

What would you change in your past? Which bit of you would you go back in time and alter in order to become someone in a better place either mentally or physically?
 In your old age have you had dreams about owning a goose farm in Indiana and not raising geese but allowing capybara to roam free on your 27 3/4 acres. I can imagine that your evening would be filled with plenty of hilarity as you laugh at tourists wondering where the geese are as they find themselves in the middle of a knee high stampede!!
 If you do answer this I feel I should say that you can't go with a really dull answer that is designed to do nothing more than get yourself more money. Surely in this this world that doesn't exist you would plan on nothing more than being a happy person.

For me it's simple...... I think. I had three dream jobs when I was growing up and these are going to be listed in no order. I wanted to be a rock star/musician, I wanted to be a policeman and last but not least I wanted to be a teacher. Thinking about this it seems quite telling of the person I have become. One job entertains, one job helps and stands up for people and the other job teaches.

If we step back to school I have to say I don't think I would have changed anything other than allowing myself to be aware of what is going to happen between Mrs Hykiel my RE teacher and myself although........ if I changed things then there would be a very strong chance that the experience with her won't have happened......... I would have changed my GCSE choices and would have spent a lot more time and effort in the music department and would have been a much better guitarist, pianist and drummer. I would also have looked at singing a lot more.

With all this firing round in our minds I feel I should say I don't want to detract from the person I am now. I'm fucking amazing!!

Deep thought and educational nonsense!!


Fx

2 comments:

  1. What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an AV installer. I build networks in peoples houses and install multiroom audio and video systems.

      Delete