Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 February 2020

Along comes the merry-go-round

Ah Ah Ah, what's you're name, what's you name? Hold the S because I am an aint'.......

Along comes that time of year again but this year we introduce call of duty...........

Another year single. Another year believing I am broken......

I'm not sure (once again) where to go with this. I know what I want to say but simply can't publish what is bouncing around in my head. Not the usual. This time there is someone who has taken the home alone to there is someone who is local. The problem being this time I'm not sure it's the crutch I should be leaning on.....

The first port of call wasn't available so it ended with a 1.5 mile walk to get milk that I didn't use and then whisky and call of duty. The slide seems to be greased and I seem to be waiting at the top. I'm not about to jump on but believe me I feel like I'm looking down it.............

I'm tired of being single in this world. I'm tired of carrying my life on my shoulders. I' tired.....

M if I could bring you back I could do with some advice. I miss you.

Fuck it all

Fx









I can't play the third video because it's been banned by youtube........

No comments:

Post a Comment