Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 April 2017

Politics and ting...... (serious blog warning)

Right then....... Where do I start with this one?......

I live in the UK. Out current prime minister has announced a snap election. There are three reasons why this has been done and in my opinion they are three really good reasons to tell Theresa May to fuck off.

Just a bit of a sidestep to clarify, I have no strong feelings either way and have nothing against May.

This election has been called and the way I see it there are three strong reasons why it has been called at this point in time......


* People keep saying she is not (and rightly so) our elected leader.

* She and her advisers are very aware that all other parties are, at the moment, an unbridled shower or cluster fucks and they couldn't put forwards a viable fight because most of the opposition are busy fighting each other or are simply not able to propose a plausible alternative.

* Theresa and her advisers do not want the responsibility or weight on their shoulders that will pushed on them with the forthcoming exit from Europe.


Now maybe I am a complete arsehole and when I say maybe I'll let my junior/apprentice at work answer that, but I don't think any of those points are a good enough reason to hit the default and allow her to continue in her current position. On that note though, and touched on in my points, there is no other party that could realistically give a valid reason as to why they should run the country. Now then, don't get me wrong, I don't have a huge issue with May continuing with this job however I don't feel it's right to allow someone to continue in a job just because there is no better choice. On the other hand, the general public have shown a few times in the last year that we are fucking terrible when it comes to voting for the best end result. Brexit the country did NOT vote to leave the European Union. The country voted for a change and took the most extreme possible option. The only time in my opinion that the public has voted and it hasn't been a knee jerk reaction was Scottish independence. I'm glad we are still unified but Brexit has just given more ammo to force the final step of England being an island of solitude.

I think the only party that will benefit from this election is UKIP. They really are the only party to have triumphed in any of the last votes be it Brexit or general. Do we want UKIP running the country? Do we fuck!! I don't think people actually put any thought into what life would be like it UKIP were making the choices about our lives.

Labour? Again, no. If people put the effort in and look at history they will tend to see that the cost of living goes up at a sharper angle when they are in charge plus if you factor in that the party cant even run itself at the moment let alone run the country.

Conservatives? Simply by default they will win. I would put money on this. The will only win because other options are much much shitter.

SNP? Don't be fucking silly

Lib Dem? Would you seriously vote for a party that has the weakest stand of anyone else? Do people ever actually question what they stand for? In my opinion they should, as the name suggests, be the best option. The party that acts on the majorities wants and needs. Nobody will really vote for them. They have as far as I can see never been a realistic vote.

The green party? I'll vote for them right after the SNP

Plaid Cymru? Who?

Northen Ireland Party? If this is the best name they could think of then I think we're fucked if they get in.


I'm willing to beg you all. Rather than voting for the default as hundreds of thousands will please please please spend at least twenty minutes reading up on each party and what has happened in history when each of them has had any power. Remember history will always repeat itself. A leopard will never change it's spots and many other shity little phrases.

Think before you vote. Vote for what's best for your future. DO NOT vote for what seems to be the easiest option.

Please think

Fx

No comments:

Post a Comment