Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 August 2015

Men are complete bastards and women are mentally unhinged FACT!!

Men vs women. It's a battle that has been raging for at least 30 minutes and it's been the hardest 30 minutes of the last hour. I'm exhausted!!

Lets start off by being honest about things. Most of us are attracted to the other sex. For those of you that are attracted to the same sex I think you probably have a much much easier life!! We love each other. Most things that we do are, and this will require honesty beyond the comprehension of most of you, for the opposite of sex. We let people out of junctions whilst driving FFS and in the back of our heads we tell ourselves that it surely means the other person is going to pull over and confess their undying love for you because you are clearly a very kind person. Total nonsense!

As humans, and at this point I am assuming you haven't become bored and told the cat to read this shit and report back by way of using some sort of exotic style to fill the litter tray, we are programmed to try to impress the opposite sex or as I've already covered the same sex. Some of you I'm sure love familiar feminine charms and some of love the cock!!

During arguments we bring out the best of each other. Men come out with some sort of crap argument that very rarely has any point at all because, if we're honest, we just need to say something in a tone that makes us feel important. Most of what we say is shit, As for women! You lot, and this is 100% not stolen from as good as it gets, take logic and rational arguments and forget it all. We really don't need something we did 30 years ago brought up. It isn't productive. We are both unable to simply say I'm sorry and I love you.

Luckily I have none of this nonsense. I married my guitar!! My guitar love me. MY GUITAR WON'T LEAVE ME!! It's shit at buying me Christmas presents but it does let me strum it whenever I see fit. It doesn't get headaches. It doesn't care about my exes.

FUCK ME I'VE SOLVED IT!! FORGET THE OPPOSITE SEX. BUY GUITARS!!!!!!

This evening is endorsed by wonderful nonsence

#Gchord

Fx

No comments:

Post a Comment