Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 December 2016

That M

I don't really know what to say in this one.

Someone who held a VERY special place in my heart for the last 19 years or so died yesterday in her sleep. There would be no better way to go.

I have known people die in my family and also people I have known in the circle of my friends but with this one a piece of my heart has died with it. My biggest regret is not telling her how much I adored her before she passed away. I haven't cried over death before properly but with this I find my tears every time I stop keeping myself busy and think of her.

Love forever and always to you. My heart aches.

Always tell the one you love how you feel. ALWAYS.

This is one of those people I genuinely think I would give anything to have one more time with them but all the times I remember were really happy and had loads of laughing.

One of the most incredible people ever to walk this earth and a massive loss and step back to man kind.

I will honestly miss you.

F

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss.I too have lost many, cherish the memories. Allow yourself to cry and grieve. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete